Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What We Can Do
- Order journal articles, print books, DVDs, and CDs.
- Order book chapters from print books and ebooks (limit 2 chapters per book).
- Scan articles from print journals the library owns.
- Scan chapters from print books the library owns. (place an article request)
- Pull books from our collection for you to pick up in the library. Click on PalShare link above for instructions on how to place holds.
What We Can't Do
- Order textbooks or required class readings.
- Order ebooks.
- Order streaming video or audio.
What You Can Do To Help Us
- Be prepared and plan ahead!. Book requests will take longer because we will have to quarantine all physical items for three days before we can process them and make them available to you.
- Use PalShare for your book requests. Click on the tab above for information on how to use PalShare.
- Please be patient! Some items may take a bit longer but we are going to try our best to provide you the best possible service.